Personalised Name Silk Bracelet for children
Be unique and create a unique colourful silk bracelet.
You can't use up creativity... Have fun!
- To create this delicate piece of jewellery we sculpt freehand a single thin 14 Karat Yellow or Rose Gold filled jeweller's wire.
More information about our materials.
- We use a beautiful and soft thread of 100% pure natural silk twisted 3 times that we stretched for an elegant drape.
- All components: crimps and beads are made of 14 Karat Gold filled.
- Personalisation is up to 6 letters in cursive lowercase only (except for the 'J' => Uppercase as the first letter of the word/name).
- Each silk bracelet is made to order, therefore slight variations are to be expected and are part of the charm of this handcrafted piece.
Made entirely by hand in the heart of Blackheath village, this unique silk bracelet will be sure treasured and cherished for years to come!
A slip-on style, this bracelet maximum opening length is 7 inches - 18 cm (max. hand size).
It has a movable small ring that helps you adjust the desired length and tying a simple knot will secure your bracelet onto your wrist.
We recommend that our bracelets are worn fitted snuggly to your wrist.
This means that they look their best and feel their best too.
We recommend to handle and wear our jewellery with care at all times.
This design is made from a strong 100% natural silk thread and a thin semi-rigid jeweller wire which has been work hardened.
Shaped freehand, this delicate and dainty bracelet does have some flexibility and as a result we suggest removing it whilst bathing, sleeping or during sporting activities.
Please also note that being a natural fibre, this 100% natural silk thread will degrade overtime.
Children Safety Guidelines:
Little ones will want to wear their pretty bracelet all the time but, to keep them safe we would kindly ask that you follow our safety guidelines:
- This bracelet contains small parts and is therefore not suitable for children under 4 years old (may present a choking hazard).
- Jewellery is not a toy and should not be worn for play and extended periods of wear, over 12 hours or whilst sleeping.
- Do not allow children to put jewellery in their mouth.
- To ensure it doesn't become too tight, children's jewellery need to be replaced as they grow. Please don't allow them to wear an item that is too small for them.
Standard UK Delivery is Free for all orders above £75.
All shipping rates information here.
As a small and independent studio, we take pride in every single piece we design and give them all the same level of attention and dedication.
Consequently, our current production time for this handcrafted piece of jewellery is 10 working days from order date.
Once your order is shipped, you need then to allow the time for your parcel to reach its destination (shipping time).
If your order is urgent, please contact us first and we will do our best to accommodate your rush request: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you are delighted with your jewellery, however if you are not we will happily organise an exchange or refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 14 days from date of shipping (UK) or 28 days (overseas).
The same applies if you receive a faulty/damaged item, or if the item(s) is not what you ordered - you have 14 days from date of shipping (UK) and 28 days (overseas) to notify us and return the jewellery.
Please note that the Statutory right to cancel an order and receive a full refund under the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000 does NOT apply to personalised items.
As a result, our products included in our customised collection specially made with your choice of name, word, initial or shape are non-returnable and non refundable.
More info in our Terms and Conditions.