Calligraphy Initial Pendant Silk Necklace
Spell out your love and sparkle in style with this colorful yet elegant necklace.
- To create this delicate piece of jewellery we sculpt freehand a calligraphy initial pendant with a single fine jeweller's wire of your choice: 14 Karat Gold filled or Argentium® Silver.
More information about our materials.
- We use a beautiful and soft thread of 100% pure natural silk twisted 3 times that we stretched for an elegant drape.
- All components: crimps and beads are made of either 14 Karat Gold filled or Argentium® Silver.
- Initial's size varies and for guidance:
- 'B' is approx. H1.2xW1.2cm,
- 'W' is approx. H1.2xW1.6cm,
- 'Y' is approx. H1.6xW1cm.
- Initial is in cursive uppercase only.
- Please note that our Initial's pendant don't stay still.
Therefore, depending on the letter, its design and the weight distribution of its shape, each pendant will sit differently.
- Each necklace is made to order, therefore slight variations are to be expected and are part of the charm of this handcrafted piece.
Made entirely by hand in the heart of Blackheath village, this unique necklace will be sure treasured and cherished for years to come!
A slip-on style, this necklace length is 28 inches - 71 cm.
It has a movable small ring that helps you adjust the desired length and tying a simple knot will secure your necklace.
We recommend that you handle and wear your jewellery with care at all times.
This design is made from a strong 100% natural silk thread and a single semi-rigid jeweller wire which has been work hardened: your necklace is therefore sturdy enough for everyday wear.
Shaped freehand, this unique pendant necklace is slightly flexible and as a result we suggest that you do not wear it whilst bathing, sleeping or during sporting activities.
Please also note that being a natural fibre, this 100% natural silk thread will degrade overtime.
Standard UK Delivery is Free for all orders above £75.
All shipping rates information here.
As a small and independent studio, we take pride in every single piece we design and give them all the same level of attention and dedication.
Consequently, our current production time for this handcrafted piece of jewellery is 10 working days from order date.
Once your order is shipped, you need then to allow the time for your parcel to reach its destination (shipping time).
If your order is urgent, please contact us first and we will do our best to accommodate your rush request: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you are delighted with your jewellery, however if you are not we will happily organise an exchange or refund for you, providing you notify us and return the jewellery within 14 days from date of shipping (UK) or 28 days (overseas).
The same applies if you receive a faulty/damaged item, or if the item(s) is not what you ordered - you have 14 days from date of shipping (UK) and 28 days (overseas) to notify us and return the jewellery.
Please note that the Statutory right to cancel an order and receive a full refund under the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000 does NOT apply to personalised items.
As a result, our products included in our customised collection specially made with your choice of name, word, initial or shape are non-returnable and non refundable.
More info in our Terms and Conditions.